vrijdag, september 14, 2007

emerce enight 2007: a party like it's 1999 too!

after my early departure on the emerce eday 2007 and after a short visit i payed @ the sso masterclass, i headed back to the emerce eNight @ the thalia.

i instantly had a flashback to the mid-end 90's.
people were ordering champagne again and felt like celebrating and partying like it was 1999 too!

clearly not my kind of party!
block rocking beats, arrogant people, airheads, internetentrepreneurialish wannabe's - who were trying to lure me into investing my network, money and more in their new plans for world domination. don't get me wrong i have no problem with people looking for seedmoney / venture capital. but not when you're pitching pissed, jelling in my ear and have no clue where you're talking about!
my tip for them was:
follow the workshop of boris and paul: strategic venture capital funding first and talk to me later).

some where kissing my ass with the remark 'that with my promotion to clustermanager of the most successful incubator of europe (and after the 1 in china, the best of the world, called BViT.) i as a mentee of bob stumpel exceeded him by far! WHATEVER! thanX for the compliment. but i see it a bit differently!


technorati labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Geen opmerkingen: